In celebration of writing our new book about the challenges of sleep apnea treatments, we're taking the plunge and running our first contest.
Share your experience (negative or positive) about sleep apnea and get a chance to win $125 at the end of this summer.
Your shared experience may be included in one of the book's chapters, where the reader can gain more knowledge about sleep apnea.
Sleep Apnea Contest is designed to encourage patients with sleep apnea or their spouses (that could be you!) to inspire other apnea sufferers to find an easy path towards effective treatment.
Remember how difficult it was for you to get this far with a sleep disorder like sleep apnea. You can be a hero motivating someone to move forward.
Contest Calendar: from May, 05, 2012 to August, 31, 2012
$100 - First Prize
$50 - Second Prize
$25 - Third Prize
$25 - for Contestant with the Higher Number of Entries
You need to have a PayPal account to receive the payment from us. We cannot offer you the prize in other forms of payment. Thank you for understanding.
1. Your story must be original. It's obvious, because it's your unique experience, right?
2. Enter as many times as you want, sharing different challenges with sleep apnea. More entries, more chances of winning.Here are some examples of different topics to write about:
3. If you prefer, use a name (not a nickname) that will not affect your privacy (ex: James, but not Ugly Betty :)) . You agree that your submitted name and story can be shared in our new book, as a valuable experience for new readers.
By entering the contest, participants grant Sleep-Apnea-Guide.com the right to use and publish their ideas and photos on the website and/or any other media.
4. All participants must provide a valid email address, which will be used to contact them in the event of winning a prize. Email addresses submitted to Sleep-Apnea-Guide.com will not be shared, sold, or disclosed to third parties, except as required by law.
If you do not provide an email address, we may still add your contribution to the site but it will not be an eligible entry to the contest since we will have no means of contacting you (sorry).
So please do make sure you provide an email address.Contest void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
5. All contest stories submitted will remain available on this site for future visitors to view, even if the contest has closed.
6. Contest will run from May, 05, 2012 to August, 31, 2012. Lots of time for you to write your story and join in! :)
Note: We are not responsible for any entries not received due to any technical problems such as intermittent Internet connection, service breakdowns or delays, or any other glitches.
We reserve the right to reject any entry on the basis of unsuitability or lack of originality at our own discretion.
We want others to learn something useful from your story and to inspire them to act fast towards treatment. If you have some detailed step-by-step instructions, it would certainly help a lot.
Sometimes, all it takes for a person to take action or get inspired is an interesting photo. Share your photo of your CPAP machine or mask, the sleep lab room where you were diagnosed, your dental device, etc. to get extra points.
People can comment their opinions related to your experience. The more comments from them, the better. When you submit the story, we'll announce every subscriber from our newsletter or Facebook page to take a look.
This website is supported only from the commission received from affiliate products.
If you make a purchase through a link on this page,
I may receive a small commission - at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for helping me to keep and improve my site!
If you're worried that you may suffocate in your sleep if the CPAP shuts off during a power outage, then this page is for you. The following question
I was in my late teens or so when I discovered I had a severe snoring issue — my friends told me about it — I admit I was living a very unhealthy lifestyle
I get a tremendous amount of gas every morning from my CPAP machine, so much so that I do not want to continue using it. Neither the company I got the
|Share This Site|