Check out our new updates about sleep apnea:
1. New Guide for Fixing CPAP Mask Problems
Do you have issues with your CPAP mask?
This new article is a collection of the most common CPAP mask problems that can be encountered in CPAP therapy. Every problem described has one or more solutions attached.
Here is a list of tips that can help you fix your mask issues.
2. Your Question, Our Answer
Why some CPAP users get swollen eyes in the morning?
How to prevent face marks from wearing a CPAP mask?
Needing Your Help - New Project - Your Benefit
I'm planning to dive into a new project: writing a book about finding an easy path towards an effective treatment for sleep apnea.
This project is quite a challenge for me, because I want to help beginners with sleep apnea to answer to every question they have, without misleading advises.
I've read very good books about sleep apnea, but only a few mention about:
- What to do if CPAP is not effective?
- At what level of AHI does treatment becomes necessary?
- How can you loose weight when you have sleep apnea?
- What to ask before and after a sleep study?
- How to choose the best CPAP machine and Mask from DME supplier?
- What can you do if you have sleep apnea but not enough money to spend on sleep studies and treatments?
- How long does it take to see the benefits of CPAP therapy?
- How to take care of your CPAP machine and masks?
- What if I choose alternative treatments? Which are effective and which are a scam?
and many others...
I'm sure there are a lot of unanswered questions. That's why I need your help. I would like to know from you:
What was your challenge in treating sleep apnea? Or if you don't have a treatment, what are your options in this moment? Have you found a treatment scam?
Any idea can help, even if it's just one phrase.
Your benefit: In return, I'll organize a raffle where 10 subscribers selected from those who respond to my question will receive the electronic version of this book.
However, those who don't win will also receive helpful materials from the ebook.
Note: Please be sure to replay to this email, or I can't guarantee that you'll receive the download link for ebook. Only our subscribers are entitled for this gift.
It may take several months to finish this project, but I'll keep you informed in my next newsletters.
Please take a moment to reply to this email now, as I have already begun working on my book!
Thank you in advance for your help.
4. Please Visit Our Facebook Page!
Do you have a Facebook account? We usually post unique updates on our facebook page.
To see an example of our work, check out the new Graphic Representation of Sleep Apnea Side Effects.
Until next time...