Husband with severe sleep apnea
We've received a request for help from a woman who goes through many difficulties with her husband diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. Have you ever been in her situation? She really needs some helpful words. Read her story Husband with severe sleep apnea and maybe you will learn something that will open your eyes.
What's New on Sleep-Apnea-Guide.com
As you already know, the Sleep-Apnea-Guide.com website is still in a work in progress, because there are
a lot of interesting news about sleep apnea that can improve your quality of life and treat your disorder.
- Snoring can be a real problem for patients with sleep apnea, and for their partners. Some of them tried
different therapies and devices to treat their snoring, without any improvement.
The truth is that some treatments works for some people, but not for all. On Why do people snore page you will learn what are the causes of snoring and what can you do about it. There are a lot of tips, so check it out!
- A person with sleep apnea can have symptoms of clinical depression, but the physicians or psychologists may be unaware of the connection between these two health problems.
The shortest way to treat depression in this situation is to receive an effective treatment for sleep apnea. You can learn more about clinical depression and sleep apnea here.
- A severe sleep breathing disorder can damage the heart since it has to pump harder in order to support the added effort of the lungs attempting to overcome the airway obstruction.
People with sleep apnea and congestive heart failure should consider treating their sleep apnea might just help their chances of surviving heart disease. You can learn more about the link between congestion hear failure and sleep apnea here.
Until next time...
Take some time today and visit Sleep-Apnea-Guide.com. We do what we do for you!
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sleep-Apnea-Guide/108447229198723
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org